I have learned that in the most difficult situations it is when I should most be grateful for the thing I have that makes me happy and think about the difficult times I have already passed… I can do anything! Nothing is forever!
I like to remember the saying "It's a bad day, not a bad life" and realize that even when I'm struggling, there are others out there without access to basic resources. We have the power to change our own circumstances, and for that we must be grateful
I'm not sure there is any easy answers here. It is a big step to ask the question though. The fact the you are looking for the strength says a lot. For me, I think it starts small. Awareness often happens first. I will try to be aware of things that have gone positively. Try to be grateful for them, we all know things can go wrong and it is much easier to find the negative. It's like any muscle you want to strengthen, practice practice practice. It won't be easy, but it does get easier with time. Hope that helps.
- How can you maintain your gratitude and enjoy your life?
- What kind do your grateful for healthy?
- Are you grateful only for the things YOU have or for the things that exist but aren’t necessarily about you? For example, would you be grateful for a happy family in Singapore?
- I’m trying to be grateful, but i keep thanking for the same things. How can i be more creative in seeing other things to be grateful for?
- What’s the small thing that you’re grateful about today?
- Since beginning this grateful journey, my daughter and I recognize that we find ourselves feeling grateful for many things throughout the day. H as it had the same effect for you?
- If you are grateful about the things around you, but you dont actaully like yourself…. How do you be grateful for being you?
- What helps you to remember to reflect on gratitude?
- controling emotions?
- How cam I be grateful for who I am when I am struggling to like myself?