Breath, concentrate in your breathing and then write down or say at loud 3 things you are grateful for at that moment. Look at the mirror and say three affirmations about yourself and your life (i.e. I am capable, I attract abundance into my life, I am in the right path for me, I do things at my pace and that is ok, Amazing things are happening to me)
- Are you grateful for your breath or the opportunity to breathe? How does this question help support your gratitude habit?
- How long do you practice being greatful? How did it affect you?
- how to stay grateful. I’m always grateful for the same things.
- feeling grateful. how do you do this. I want to feel it more
- How do you catch yourself in moments where you’re being inwardly unkind to find the gratitude?
- In what way being grateful helped you?
- What is your be grateful habit?
- I find it difficult to feel gratitude. how do you do that. I have a gratitude journal. Write down 10 things a day. but really feel it. I find difficult.
- Do you write on gratitude nightly or just think about what your grateful for?
- How to find strength to be grateful when handling challenging situations?