there are so many simple things to be grateful for. breath. grass. sunlight. rain. snow. socks. jackets. the smell of sunscreen or lotion. the smell of soap. the fuzzy warmth of your bed after a long day. just try and think of a few every day. i’m not the best at it, so thank you for this little prompt/ q&a thay made me more aware 🙂
Ad Nias F.
I’m grateful for having food in my belly and a roof over my head and being sober fabulous helps maintain a healthy routine
- How do you manage to stay grateful in difficult moments
- What’s the most unexpected thing you have been grateful for?
- What are some ways you express your gratitude?
- What’s your favorite way to express gratitude?
- What has helped you to stay greatful.
- How you remind yourself of all things to be grateful for?
- When it’s difficult to think of things, what “small stuff” do you find you can always be grateful for?
- How do you manage to still be grateful on days when everything seems dark and pointless?
- do you sometimes feel that you have nothingto to be grateful for?
- What are some little joys in life I can learn to appreciate?