Ka Ti E W.
There are so many things to be grateful for! Especially if you start as small as the air you breath. Try not to focus on material things either. It's been easy for me to be grateful for so many things because I lost so much & have been blessed to get it back & never want to lose it again. Think about if you were to lose what is around you. That's what you should be grateful for ❤️
You can try use this trick: do an act of kindness. Do something for soneone you love. You can prepare some pancakes fore, example. And then talk a bit with that person in the atmosphere of happiness and calm. You will feel better, and you can find a lot of things to be grateful for after saying a simple "Thanks!"
- How does practicting gratitude help you?
- What are ways to help one feel grateful?
- How do you find things to be grateful for everyday?
- How do you thank yourself?
- Who are you most grateful for in your life?
- Do you write your gratitudes down on paper, type on your gadget or do you just mentally think about them?
- How do you show gratitude to the people you love?
- How do I stay grateful even during difficult times?
- What does it mean to practice gratitude?
- Do you feel some changes in your life since doing the Be Grateful habit?