Ka Ti E W.
There are so many things to be grateful for! Especially if you start as small as the air you breath. Try not to focus on material things either. It's been easy for me to be grateful for so many things because I lost so much & have been blessed to get it back & never want to lose it again. Think about if you were to lose what is around you. That's what you should be grateful for ❤️
You can try use this trick: do an act of kindness. Do something for soneone you love. You can prepare some pancakes fore, example. And then talk a bit with that person in the atmosphere of happiness and calm. You will feel better, and you can find a lot of things to be grateful for after saying a simple "Thanks!"
- How you remind yourself of all things to be grateful for?
- When it’s difficult to think of things, what “small stuff” do you find you can always be grateful for?
- How do you manage to still be grateful on days when everything seems dark and pointless?
- do you sometimes feel that you have nothingto to be grateful for?
- What are some little joys in life I can learn to appreciate?
- Tell me how to practice gratitude ?
- What 5 things are you most grateful for?
- What do you think about gratitude to every problem you have been through?
- What are all people needed to be grateful for?
- Why did you take this challenge? Has it helped you to achieve what you wanted? 🙂