Absolutely! In fact, I think it's a good thing to be able to be grateful for the bad since that likely means that you are pulling something good form a bad situation. Bad things can often teach us lessons to hold onto forever and it's good to be able to pick those out rather than dwelling on the terrible position you're in.
I think that there are no bad or good things, there are Just things, what changes it's the frame, how se perceive It. So yes, there could be "bad" things that i'm grateful for.
- How you remind yourself of all things to be grateful for?
- When it’s difficult to think of things, what “small stuff” do you find you can always be grateful for?
- How do you manage to still be grateful on days when everything seems dark and pointless?
- do you sometimes feel that you have nothingto to be grateful for?
- What are some little joys in life I can learn to appreciate?
- Tell me how to practice gratitude ?
- What 5 things are you most grateful for?
- What do you think about gratitude to every problem you have been through?
- What are all people needed to be grateful for?
- Why did you take this challenge? Has it helped you to achieve what you wanted? 🙂