As I follow a few daily routines through this app, I have my gratitude challenge after my evening routine. I have a journal session, in which I write down 3 things I'm showing gratitude for, followed by meditation to finish my evening routine. So when my gratitude challenge goes off I mentally think on some things I'm grateful for, and often they're different after having meditated. Allows more perspective and reflection for me.
Yes, because when they’re written down, they’re easy to find again when you need to remind yourself. But saying them works in a pinch. 😊
- Are you grateful for your breath or the opportunity to breathe? How does this question help support your gratitude habit?
- How long do you practice being greatful? How did it affect you?
- how to stay grateful. I’m always grateful for the same things.
- feeling grateful. how do you do this. I want to feel it more
- How do you catch yourself in moments where you’re being inwardly unkind to find the gratitude?
- In what way being grateful helped you?
- What is your be grateful habit?
- I find it difficult to feel gratitude. how do you do that. I have a gratitude journal. Write down 10 things a day. but really feel it. I find difficult.
- Do you write on gratitude nightly or just think about what your grateful for?
- How to find strength to be grateful when handling challenging situations?