It will help if you do it when you wake up and before you sleep. Wake up meditate on your plans and before sleeping meditate on your actions done.
Depends on each person. Some needs to get up and motivate through a practice of something that energizes them. Some folks are ready to go right away but need practice of something that settles them down. I actually like to practice yoga in the middle of the day when I'm awake and energized but not exhausted yet.
L Onie N.
Definitely morning is better because in morning I have highest energy level and potential to do work. In morning, I am motivated to do everything and I always want to make my day great. And it all starts with energetic morning
I think it depends on the person you are, and when you feel most motivated and having the hope of moving forward in energy and love.
If you do not work in the evening then why not do the practice in the morning? The satisfaction of achieving something can lead you to a productive morning
- Recently, a man died and I learned about him to celebrate his life. I thought this made me grateful to have “known” him. Can sad events/actions make one grateful?
- What do you notice about how you feel after practicing gratitude?
- How long did it take after making a gratitude list , did you see a positive affect in your life ?
- How can you practice sincere appreciation or show those you care about the appreciation they deserve from you?
- what are some tips or ways i can practice being grateful?
- How often do you stop and are thankful for what is around you?
- Are you finding the Be Grateful habit helpful?
- What things have you found gratitude for that you had never noticed before?
- Is grateful for y’all small or big things? Is it feelings or things you enjoy to do or items or people you have? The places you go the things you grow or the people that may follow in your pathway? Is it never ending or stops at some point? These are all the things one loves to know. 😌🤗 Thank you, I usually know when I see that positive flow, some days the smiles and other days the joyous laughs. 💜
- How often should you practice being grateful when you’re feeling depressed and with anxiety