When I’m not feeling myself, not feeling emotion. Feeling unappreciated, unconsidered, not cared about, lonely, and tired.
Ka Ti E W.
I know I am lacking in gratitude when I'm not acting right. When I am not being considerate of those around me & their feelings, but especially when I start feeling depressed or lonely. When I start to feel this way, I take a look around & ask myself, "How have I been treating others lately?", "Have I been complacent in my gratitude lately?" The answer is almost always yes. A simple gratitude list and/or a call to a friend or a talk with my husband will do the trick in making me feel better ♥️
- How you remind yourself of all things to be grateful for?
- When it’s difficult to think of things, what “small stuff” do you find you can always be grateful for?
- How do you manage to still be grateful on days when everything seems dark and pointless?
- do you sometimes feel that you have nothingto to be grateful for?
- What are some little joys in life I can learn to appreciate?
- Tell me how to practice gratitude ?
- What 5 things are you most grateful for?
- What do you think about gratitude to every problem you have been through?
- What are all people needed to be grateful for?
- Why did you take this challenge? Has it helped you to achieve what you wanted? 🙂