I work in a orphanage in isreal when I was putting my kids I work with two sleep one of them asked me where I live. This may not seem like a big deal but I have been working with them for around four months now and this is the first time any of this asked. I feel as if I do a lot of giving and not so much reviving. This can sometimes drain me. When he asked me that question he refilled my energy and without knowing it made my day. It’s nice to find joy in the small things, something I was defiantly lacking before. When I put in as much effort as I do receiving even the tiniest bit means the world to me
- How you remind yourself of all things to be grateful for?
- When it’s difficult to think of things, what “small stuff” do you find you can always be grateful for?
- How do you manage to still be grateful on days when everything seems dark and pointless?
- do you sometimes feel that you have nothingto to be grateful for?
- What are some little joys in life I can learn to appreciate?
- Tell me how to practice gratitude ?
- What 5 things are you most grateful for?
- What do you think about gratitude to every problem you have been through?
- What are all people needed to be grateful for?
- Why did you take this challenge? Has it helped you to achieve what you wanted? 🙂