I prefer to practice it in the morning. First, is because we all wake up and start our day in the morning that we must do it first to be less stressed and more calm and to affront all the obstacles during the day
I prefer to do it before bed but I've been so tired that I do it in the morning. Working on that. My real preference is doingit all the time. I carry a small journal with me that I refer to as My Book Of Gratitude. Throughout the day as I feel gratitude, I write it down. No matter how small. Anything that made me smile or feel joy to have it or experience it.
- How many things do you write for your grateful habit?
- Have you seen noticeable benefits in your life from practicing gratitude every day for a while ?
- What do you usually think of when you practice gratitude?
- Do you ever find yourself recording the same things in your gratitude journal over and over again? Do you think it helps you understand what’s really important in life or do you try to spice things up and add new things?
- What is the hardest thing to be grateful for?
- what were some things you were grateful for today?😊
- What are you most grateful for, why?
- How did greatfulness improved your life ? ❤️
- Where do you see yourself in 3 to 6 months? How much movement and motivation can you give and receive?
- I wish you always find something to be grateful for in life. What is it these days?