Sometimes I try to be grateful at night so then I have a whole day of events to be grateful for, you could be grateful for buying eye glasses for your child and being able to afford them, or that your husband is a great person or that you had another healthy day to enjoy…
Well, I don't know if this will help, but I started realizing I was taking things for granite the more I learned about other people's lives and other places in the world. Even the fact my neighborhood is calm at night is something new I started appreciating.
Myself. Health. My family. People who strive to make our society a better place. Whatever makes my life possible. I thank them all.
Well, I am just started but I believe that you will never run out of things.. Think of small tiny things to be grateful such as I am grateful of not becoming angry today at someone.
I go back to best to good memory, recalled all best memory and intent to find activity relate to good memory made me happy
I think through my day and write down the things I have done or seen and the people I have been with and am grateful for each in some way.
Bet Nia I.
How about a job to pay your bills, or a house or apartment to live in. How about a clean modern bathroom to use the toilet. These are even more things to be grateful for which we really take for granted here in the U.S. Lots of people in the world don't even have that. Count your blessings, because you have more than you might think you do.
Selmaan A Ali
Selmaan A Ali
- How many things do you write for your grateful habit?
- Have you seen noticeable benefits in your life from practicing gratitude every day for a while ?
- What do you usually think of when you practice gratitude?
- Do you ever find yourself recording the same things in your gratitude journal over and over again? Do you think it helps you understand what’s really important in life or do you try to spice things up and add new things?
- What is the hardest thing to be grateful for?
- what were some things you were grateful for today?😊
- What are you most grateful for, why?
- How did greatfulness improved your life ? ❤️
- Where do you see yourself in 3 to 6 months? How much movement and motivation can you give and receive?
- I wish you always find something to be grateful for in life. What is it these days?