Ernst Otto X.
I have not felt very blessed or grateful for some time now for many reasons…I feel as though I either hit rock bottom or had a break down. If that makes sense? I have taken charge of my life and am taking the time to be grateful for everything. Thank you for the question xo
I start the day with listing constants for which I’m grateful. Throughout the course of a day, however, I try to be mindful and expressive enough to be thankful/appreciative/grateful for the people present and events that transpire.
I need to be more grateful throughout the day as i feel like i spend everyday upset and not grateful. I need to be grateful for both good and bad as the bad is what helps get to the good.
I take time each evening to reflect on the day and choose one thing that I am grateful for and then record it in my journal so that at the end of each month I can look back over each day and see everything that I have appreciated in my life over that time.
- What is the simplest thing you are grateful for?
- What does gratitude help you accomplish?
- Is gratefulness a habit or mindset? Do we call it a habit just to cultivate that mindset in long term?
- Inspite of practicing the gratitude my mind to get back to it’s old habit of focusing on the negatives does that happen with you also?
- Do you actually use the meditation exercises? Do they actually help you over a course of time?
- How do you find something to be grateful for on a bad day?
- Do you see being grateful part of your religious faith or only a secular (worldly) idea?
- How is your being grateful habit coming along? Is it hard? Easy? Do you find yourself just listing random stuff for the sake of, or do you actually deeply think about what you are truly grateful or appreciative of?
- When you are down in tje dumps, angry, resentful, etc., it is so hard to be grateful and see good… what are some quick fixes to get out of a funk/stinkin’ thinkin’?
- Do you try to pick something different to be grateful for everyday?