Ernst Otto X.
I have not felt very blessed or grateful for some time now for many reasons…I feel as though I either hit rock bottom or had a break down. If that makes sense? I have taken charge of my life and am taking the time to be grateful for everything. Thank you for the question xo
I start the day with listing constants for which I’m grateful. Throughout the course of a day, however, I try to be mindful and expressive enough to be thankful/appreciative/grateful for the people present and events that transpire.
I need to be more grateful throughout the day as i feel like i spend everyday upset and not grateful. I need to be grateful for both good and bad as the bad is what helps get to the good.
I take time each evening to reflect on the day and choose one thing that I am grateful for and then record it in my journal so that at the end of each month I can look back over each day and see everything that I have appreciated in my life over that time.
- How you remind yourself of all things to be grateful for?
- When it’s difficult to think of things, what “small stuff” do you find you can always be grateful for?
- How do you manage to still be grateful on days when everything seems dark and pointless?
- do you sometimes feel that you have nothingto to be grateful for?
- What are some little joys in life I can learn to appreciate?
- Tell me how to practice gratitude ?
- What 5 things are you most grateful for?
- What do you think about gratitude to every problem you have been through?
- What are all people needed to be grateful for?
- Why did you take this challenge? Has it helped you to achieve what you wanted? 🙂