Ernst Otto X.
I have not felt very blessed or grateful for some time now for many reasons…I feel as though I either hit rock bottom or had a break down. If that makes sense? I have taken charge of my life and am taking the time to be grateful for everything. Thank you for the question xo
I start the day with listing constants for which I’m grateful. Throughout the course of a day, however, I try to be mindful and expressive enough to be thankful/appreciative/grateful for the people present and events that transpire.
I need to be more grateful throughout the day as i feel like i spend everyday upset and not grateful. I need to be grateful for both good and bad as the bad is what helps get to the good.
I take time each evening to reflect on the day and choose one thing that I am grateful for and then record it in my journal so that at the end of each month I can look back over each day and see everything that I have appreciated in my life over that time.
- How many things do you write for your grateful habit?
- Have you seen noticeable benefits in your life from practicing gratitude every day for a while ?
- What do you usually think of when you practice gratitude?
- Do you ever find yourself recording the same things in your gratitude journal over and over again? Do you think it helps you understand what’s really important in life or do you try to spice things up and add new things?
- What is the hardest thing to be grateful for?
- what were some things you were grateful for today?😊
- What are you most grateful for, why?
- How did greatfulness improved your life ? ❤️
- Where do you see yourself in 3 to 6 months? How much movement and motivation can you give and receive?
- I wish you always find something to be grateful for in life. What is it these days?