Waking up this morning, having a job to go to, food in my fridge, family, health, buying flowers and pot plants, eating a good meal tonight , my husband that loves me
My sweet furry pet Sherlock, mental health meds, my therapist, my support group, my friends, my community, my boyfriend, my musical talent, my passion, my feet, my Bicycle, my hair.
- How do you manage to stay grateful in difficult moments
- What’s the most unexpected thing you have been grateful for?
- What are some ways you express your gratitude?
- What’s your favorite way to express gratitude?
- What has helped you to stay greatful.
- How you remind yourself of all things to be grateful for?
- When it’s difficult to think of things, what “small stuff” do you find you can always be grateful for?
- How do you manage to still be grateful on days when everything seems dark and pointless?
- do you sometimes feel that you have nothingto to be grateful for?
- What are some little joys in life I can learn to appreciate?