Waking up this morning, having a job to go to, food in my fridge, family, health, buying flowers and pot plants, eating a good meal tonight , my husband that loves me
My sweet furry pet Sherlock, mental health meds, my therapist, my support group, my friends, my community, my boyfriend, my musical talent, my passion, my feet, my Bicycle, my hair.
- How you remind yourself of all things to be grateful for?
- When it’s difficult to think of things, what “small stuff” do you find you can always be grateful for?
- How do you manage to still be grateful on days when everything seems dark and pointless?
- do you sometimes feel that you have nothingto to be grateful for?
- What are some little joys in life I can learn to appreciate?
- Tell me how to practice gratitude ?
- What 5 things are you most grateful for?
- What do you think about gratitude to every problem you have been through?
- What are all people needed to be grateful for?
- Why did you take this challenge? Has it helped you to achieve what you wanted? 🙂