Yes it really does, it changes the whole tone of my internal monologue and the more things I am grateful for, the more things I find in my life to be grateful for!
Sometimes it works. But sometimes I'm not in the mood for one. I think I should force it. Then it'll force me to be grateful. I think that's the purpose.
Yes that is right. When i think about things i have i start feeling great because there are lots of things i could enjoy.
- How you remind yourself of all things to be grateful for?
- When it’s difficult to think of things, what “small stuff” do you find you can always be grateful for?
- How do you manage to still be grateful on days when everything seems dark and pointless?
- do you sometimes feel that you have nothingto to be grateful for?
- What are some little joys in life I can learn to appreciate?
- Tell me how to practice gratitude ?
- What 5 things are you most grateful for?
- What do you think about gratitude to every problem you have been through?
- What are all people needed to be grateful for?
- Why did you take this challenge? Has it helped you to achieve what you wanted? 🙂