Yes it really does, it changes the whole tone of my internal monologue and the more things I am grateful for, the more things I find in my life to be grateful for!
Sometimes it works. But sometimes I'm not in the mood for one. I think I should force it. Then it'll force me to be grateful. I think that's the purpose.
Yes that is right. When i think about things i have i start feeling great because there are lots of things i could enjoy.
- How many things do you write for your grateful habit?
- Have you seen noticeable benefits in your life from practicing gratitude every day for a while ?
- What do you usually think of when you practice gratitude?
- Do you ever find yourself recording the same things in your gratitude journal over and over again? Do you think it helps you understand what’s really important in life or do you try to spice things up and add new things?
- What is the hardest thing to be grateful for?
- what were some things you were grateful for today?😊
- What are you most grateful for, why?
- How did greatfulness improved your life ? ❤️
- Where do you see yourself in 3 to 6 months? How much movement and motivation can you give and receive?
- I wish you always find something to be grateful for in life. What is it these days?