Hansj Rg O.
I am most grateful that i have the ability and resiliency to work through what i have learned and experiences and transform the energy into bettering myself and other. I am grateful that my experiences allow me to empathize and heal others.
I am most grateful about the people who care for me and love me, my home, great food, and having an interesting job where I can grow. These things enable me to enjoy life and be engaged. They also help move towards my future goals and keep me motivated.
Ay Enur N.
I am appreciated by some people, my supervisor at my job. And this makes me feel like i am useful, i am capable, smart. While my other boss thinks i am incapable, the fact that the other one thinks completely vice versa motivates me. They don't know what i am going through.
M grateful to Allah miyan for making me a Muslim. I never feel lonely, i am so so grateful Allah miyan Is always there for me when I need Him. He is the best , the bestest , every literally every thing He has planned for you is the greatest . Even if you don't get anything there's still goodness in that.
- What are the little things that you’re grateful for?
- How do you keep a cool head in frustrating situations?
- How do I find what I’m grateful for?
- How do you manage to stay grateful in difficult moments
- What’s the most unexpected thing you have been grateful for?
- What are some ways you express your gratitude?
- What’s your favorite way to express gratitude?
- What has helped you to stay greatful.
- How you remind yourself of all things to be grateful for?
- When it’s difficult to think of things, what “small stuff” do you find you can always be grateful for?