Hansj Rg O.
I am most grateful that i have the ability and resiliency to work through what i have learned and experiences and transform the energy into bettering myself and other. I am grateful that my experiences allow me to empathize and heal others.
I am most grateful about the people who care for me and love me, my home, great food, and having an interesting job where I can grow. These things enable me to enjoy life and be engaged. They also help move towards my future goals and keep me motivated.
Ay Enur N.
I am appreciated by some people, my supervisor at my job. And this makes me feel like i am useful, i am capable, smart. While my other boss thinks i am incapable, the fact that the other one thinks completely vice versa motivates me. They don't know what i am going through.
M grateful to Allah miyan for making me a Muslim. I never feel lonely, i am so so grateful Allah miyan Is always there for me when I need Him. He is the best , the bestest , every literally every thing He has planned for you is the greatest . Even if you don't get anything there's still goodness in that.
- Are you grateful for your breath or the opportunity to breathe? How does this question help support your gratitude habit?
- How long do you practice being greatful? How did it affect you?
- how to stay grateful. I’m always grateful for the same things.
- feeling grateful. how do you do this. I want to feel it more
- How do you catch yourself in moments where you’re being inwardly unkind to find the gratitude?
- In what way being grateful helped you?
- What is your be grateful habit?
- I find it difficult to feel gratitude. how do you do that. I have a gratitude journal. Write down 10 things a day. but really feel it. I find difficult.
- Do you write on gratitude nightly or just think about what your grateful for?
- How to find strength to be grateful when handling challenging situations?