when I need something that doesn't cost money, like "click this to vote for my little project," and someone actually takes a minute to click it, instead of just scrolling past. Makes me feel like I matter to that person. When absolutely nobody does, I feel like, "wow, I just needed a minute of your time and not 1 person would do it for me…" So, people noticing and being generous with their time is a small but important thing I'm thankful for when I get it. You never know when that one click is gonna make or break something important to that person's heart.
- How you remind yourself of all things to be grateful for?
- When it’s difficult to think of things, what “small stuff” do you find you can always be grateful for?
- How do you manage to still be grateful on days when everything seems dark and pointless?
- do you sometimes feel that you have nothingto to be grateful for?
- What are some little joys in life I can learn to appreciate?
- Tell me how to practice gratitude ?
- What 5 things are you most grateful for?
- What do you think about gratitude to every problem you have been through?
- What are all people needed to be grateful for?
- Why did you take this challenge? Has it helped you to achieve what you wanted? 🙂