I’m grateful that even though I forgot to set my alarm I still woke up and did everything on time like it was no big deal
I’m grateful for my parents, they woke me up early and the made me breakfast. I’m grateful and I’ve realized I should step up and help them, maybe this weekend I’ll set up my alarm clock, and I’ll make my own breakfast!
- How you remind yourself of all things to be grateful for?
- When it’s difficult to think of things, what “small stuff” do you find you can always be grateful for?
- How do you manage to still be grateful on days when everything seems dark and pointless?
- do you sometimes feel that you have nothingto to be grateful for?
- What are some little joys in life I can learn to appreciate?
- Tell me how to practice gratitude ?
- What 5 things are you most grateful for?
- What do you think about gratitude to every problem you have been through?
- What are all people needed to be grateful for?
- Why did you take this challenge? Has it helped you to achieve what you wanted? 🙂