At first it can be quite hard to realise all the things you can be grateful for. We get used to the good parts of life and forget that there's a possibility that at some point we won't have them anymore. What I like to do is, first, imagine life without certain privileges: a warm bed, my beautiful dogs, art, my loving family. Really try to picture how life would be without them. This makes me feel super grateful for everything that I have! You can do this with almost anything, and I'm sure it will work just as fine for you.
Because it makes you feel good. Because it makes you smile. Because it gives you joy. Because you would miss it. Because it makes you want to do more or to give back. Because it changes you even if it is for one second.
- How you remind yourself of all things to be grateful for?
- When it’s difficult to think of things, what “small stuff” do you find you can always be grateful for?
- How do you manage to still be grateful on days when everything seems dark and pointless?
- do you sometimes feel that you have nothingto to be grateful for?
- What are some little joys in life I can learn to appreciate?
- Tell me how to practice gratitude ?
- What 5 things are you most grateful for?
- What do you think about gratitude to every problem you have been through?
- What are all people needed to be grateful for?
- Why did you take this challenge? Has it helped you to achieve what you wanted? 🙂