I hope this helps you, one step at a time.
However, things can get dark sometimes, but daylight will usually follow, parties aren’t meant to last either..
Thats finding a balance is so important, understand that you can’t be happy or sad all the time. If indeed you find yourself sad all the time it would be prudent to see a doctor as it may be biological , or physical complication.
P.S Good luck in/on your journey hope there will be sunshine for you 😊💪🏻👍🏻 Be safe and stay ace! G
I also think about the people close to me, and traditionally we think of how much people mean to us. However, I like to think about how much I mean to them. How important I am in their lives, and how I help other people. This brings me joy and confidence, and gratitude that I'm helping others.
Breath and believe in your self !
take the time to do it
if you belive it it will be true
- How you remind yourself of all things to be grateful for?
- When it’s difficult to think of things, what “small stuff” do you find you can always be grateful for?
- do you sometimes feel that you have nothingto to be grateful for?
- What are some little joys in life I can learn to appreciate?
- Tell me how to practice gratitude ?
- What 5 things are you most grateful for?
- What do you think about gratitude to every problem you have been through?
- What are all people needed to be grateful for?
- Why did you take this challenge? Has it helped you to achieve what you wanted? 🙂
- Why do we practice gratitude in our daily lives?