Anne Katrin U.
When I can't really think about something that I'm grateful for. Or when I'm angry. You can't really think about something good in moments like that, but you at least have to try. Think about something that b
- Who are you most grateful for in your life?
- Do you write your gratitudes down on paper, type on your gadget or do you just mentally think about them?
- How do you show gratitude to the people you love?
- How do I stay grateful even during difficult times?
- What does it mean to practice gratitude?
- Do you feel some changes in your life since doing the Be Grateful habit?
- How do you express your gratitude?
- What do you write in a gratitude journal?
- Who or what are you most grateful for?
- What are the little things that you’re grateful for?