Journaling. One of the best people to confide in and not be scared about being honest with your thoughts. Not only is it great so that you can look back and reflect your answer but you see the growth in you as a person.
Not really recording it daily but some key moments I do write down in notes on my phone. Gratitude is just reinforcing my faith in actions I take daily so it’s kind of introspection on those activities that happens daily and when I see convincing trend it’s a key moment for me to record in diary
- Are you grateful for your breath or the opportunity to breathe? How does this question help support your gratitude habit?
- How long do you practice being greatful? How did it affect you?
- how to stay grateful. I’m always grateful for the same things.
- feeling grateful. how do you do this. I want to feel it more
- How do you catch yourself in moments where you’re being inwardly unkind to find the gratitude?
- In what way being grateful helped you?
- What is your be grateful habit?
- I find it difficult to feel gratitude. how do you do that. I have a gratitude journal. Write down 10 things a day. but really feel it. I find difficult.
- Do you write on gratitude nightly or just think about what your grateful for?
- How to find strength to be grateful when handling challenging situations?