Say 'Thank you' out loud thre times! Give thanks for all the thing that surrounds you! Even for waking up in the morning and being able to walk by yourself and seeing the sky!
I verbally tell josh thank you. Sometimes I write notes though not often. I think I like writing notes to strangers best. Like for Bonnie. I try to fill a need. Like baking things for becca and liz. I think I like to give things. But maybe that's more a love language than showing gratitude.
- How many things do you write for your grateful habit?
- Have you seen noticeable benefits in your life from practicing gratitude every day for a while ?
- What do you usually think of when you practice gratitude?
- Do you ever find yourself recording the same things in your gratitude journal over and over again? Do you think it helps you understand what’s really important in life or do you try to spice things up and add new things?
- What is the hardest thing to be grateful for?
- what were some things you were grateful for today?😊
- What are you most grateful for, why?
- How did greatfulness improved your life ? ❤️
- Where do you see yourself in 3 to 6 months? How much movement and motivation can you give and receive?
- I wish you always find something to be grateful for in life. What is it these days?