I would focus on what you are grateful for *now*. I think that is the exercise here… but I also think it may be helpful for you.
Every night, I think of 3 things I am grateful for. I try to make it specific to that day. It can be big or small. For example, grateful for a beautiful day, nice chat with a friend, nice meal with spouse, a helpful doctor appt, a nice compliment received, etc. Could be as simple as being grateful for a nice cup of tea!
Best of luck for better days ahead! Reach out for help (to a friend or therapist; etc.) if you find your situation overwhelming. 👍🙏
- Are you grateful for your breath or the opportunity to breathe? How does this question help support your gratitude habit?
- How long do you practice being greatful? How did it affect you?
- how to stay grateful. I’m always grateful for the same things.
- feeling grateful. how do you do this. I want to feel it more
- How do you catch yourself in moments where you’re being inwardly unkind to find the gratitude?
- In what way being grateful helped you?
- What is your be grateful habit?
- I find it difficult to feel gratitude. how do you do that. I have a gratitude journal. Write down 10 things a day. but really feel it. I find difficult.
- Do you write on gratitude nightly or just think about what your grateful for?
- How to find strength to be grateful when handling challenging situations?