The feeling u get when u realize that your day, as bad as it might have been, still had something good in it. Something to be grateful for. And in an instant your whole view of the day changes. Suddenly you feel that your day wasn't that bad. A small thought of gratitude just changes your bad day into a good day.
Giving thanks has helped me to put into focus the things which truly make my life amazing. Being grateful for what I have puts into perspective how blessed I am and therefore creates more things to be thankful for. Gratitude is the best way to bring more good into our lives anyway, so it’s a wonderful thing no matter how we look at it. It also helps me to be more aware of my thinking and what I am focusing on during the day. There is so much that is “bad” or just a different vibration of energy that doesn’t resonate or align with me and I could focus on that, but like I said, the positive stuff I write down, helps me to focus on the good in the world. I hope that helps and encourages you. Cheers!
- Are you grateful for your breath or the opportunity to breathe? How does this question help support your gratitude habit?
- How long do you practice being greatful? How did it affect you?
- how to stay grateful. I’m always grateful for the same things.
- feeling grateful. how do you do this. I want to feel it more
- How do you catch yourself in moments where you’re being inwardly unkind to find the gratitude?
- In what way being grateful helped you?
- What is your be grateful habit?
- I find it difficult to feel gratitude. how do you do that. I have a gratitude journal. Write down 10 things a day. but really feel it. I find difficult.
- Do you write on gratitude nightly or just think about what your grateful for?
- How to find strength to be grateful when handling challenging situations?