At night after putting my daughter to sleep i lay there and think about the good things that happened during the day. And reflect on how grateful i am for everything.
Seeing myself in the mirror and talking alone about great things in life, almost like telling a friend of that good things.
Ma L Q.
Usually I will just sit and think of all the things I'm grateful for and just feel the love for all those things and just be content with everything
Every day I send a message of love, honor, and appreciate to my daughter via text.
I also send a text a day to a friend to check them.
- How you remind yourself of all things to be grateful for?
- When it’s difficult to think of things, what “small stuff” do you find you can always be grateful for?
- How do you manage to still be grateful on days when everything seems dark and pointless?
- do you sometimes feel that you have nothingto to be grateful for?
- What are some little joys in life I can learn to appreciate?
- Tell me how to practice gratitude ?
- What 5 things are you most grateful for?
- What do you think about gratitude to every problem you have been through?
- What are all people needed to be grateful for?
- Why did you take this challenge? Has it helped you to achieve what you wanted? 🙂