At night after putting my daughter to sleep i lay there and think about the good things that happened during the day. And reflect on how grateful i am for everything.
Seeing myself in the mirror and talking alone about great things in life, almost like telling a friend of that good things.
Ma L Q.
Usually I will just sit and think of all the things I'm grateful for and just feel the love for all those things and just be content with everything
Every day I send a message of love, honor, and appreciate to my daughter via text.
I also send a text a day to a friend to check them.
- How do you manage to stay grateful in difficult moments
- What’s the most unexpected thing you have been grateful for?
- What are some ways you express your gratitude?
- What’s your favorite way to express gratitude?
- What has helped you to stay greatful.
- How you remind yourself of all things to be grateful for?
- When it’s difficult to think of things, what “small stuff” do you find you can always be grateful for?
- How do you manage to still be grateful on days when everything seems dark and pointless?
- do you sometimes feel that you have nothingto to be grateful for?
- What are some little joys in life I can learn to appreciate?