One day at a time. Some days will be better than others…cry laugh and remember the love you had together. One day they will be less in your head and more in your heart…forever. I'm sorry for your loss .
尾崎 真由美 N.
I am sorry you are having grief. I think your daily activities may make you busy and make you not think about it for a moment but I am sure it's still there. You can talk to therapist, talk to your paster, your family and friends , people you can trust
- How you remind yourself of all things to be grateful for?
- When it’s difficult to think of things, what “small stuff” do you find you can always be grateful for?
- How do you manage to still be grateful on days when everything seems dark and pointless?
- do you sometimes feel that you have nothingto to be grateful for?
- What are some little joys in life I can learn to appreciate?
- Tell me how to practice gratitude ?
- What 5 things are you most grateful for?
- What do you think about gratitude to every problem you have been through?
- What are all people needed to be grateful for?
- Why did you take this challenge? Has it helped you to achieve what you wanted? 🙂