I’m also on a course on the Science of Well-being by Yale University that incorporates the strategy of practicing gratefulness
Then, too, I make time for this. Sticky notes and journaling
Not comparing to those showing off on social media… who knows what really lies beneath…? Just get off your phone and look around for the good things
Our jobs and the fact we can continue to work at this stressful time.
Our homes and gardens
The well being of the persons in my care at work. Care home for the elderly. All well and content during Covid19.
My colleagues we're a great team and good friends.
Financial security of our family and friends.
- Are you noticing any change in how you see the world around you by expressing gratitude each day?
- How many things is ok to write down about being grateful?
- Is it better to drink warm or cold water in the morning?
- Do you usually find that you are grateful for small, every day things or something more significant?
- When do you prefer to practise gratitude?
- How long do you usually reflect for? And do you find it helpful to write a list ?
- What is good news/moment you received in your life recently?
- Do you have a time for how long you want to express gratitude? E.g. mediate or pray for a certain amount of time or just say it out loud for a moment
- Does doing a gratitude checkin redirect your thinking and set you up for a good day?
- What did you notice you were least often gratefule for?