Happiness is a vibration that radiates a pleasant feeling that effects my thoughts, moods, and conversations which then echo into my actions. Joy, is all that and more radiating from my heart and beyond. It’s light, firm and sure. It’s bright and smiling.
When I look at my husband's smile, I also feel happy. Also, when my cats are closed to me, I feel confident. So I feel I'm good for them. They need and love me. I can believe so then. Therefore I thank so much them.
- How you remind yourself of all things to be grateful for?
- When it’s difficult to think of things, what “small stuff” do you find you can always be grateful for?
- How do you manage to still be grateful on days when everything seems dark and pointless?
- do you sometimes feel that you have nothingto to be grateful for?
- What are some little joys in life I can learn to appreciate?
- Tell me how to practice gratitude ?
- What 5 things are you most grateful for?
- What do you think about gratitude to every problem you have been through?
- What are all people needed to be grateful for?
- Why did you take this challenge? Has it helped you to achieve what you wanted? 🙂