Even on a bad day, there are probably loads of things to be grateful for. Is the air you breathe clean? Did you have some delicious food? Did you speak to someone you love? Watch some great tv or a film? Make someone you love happy? See a cute animal? Do you have a bed to sleep in? Are you warm enough? Cool enough? I hope you get the idea. Think of sensations, emotions and activities. There’s always something – breathing deeply, surviving again.
I guess a good way to know is to imagine not having certain things in life. How would it make you feel not to have them? What would you do without your friends, your roommate or your family? Or if you were lacking a limb? Or if you hadn't had access to education? That's a pretty good formula.
Try not to focus on things that are big or extravagant. Just the fact that you woke up this morning is something to be grateful for. Heck even installing the Fabulous app on your device!
Simply ask yourself : what did I not have to worry about today that a woman in an unsafe country, or a child in a war zone, or a man in a poor country might have been thinking about all day long?
- How you remind yourself of all things to be grateful for?
- When it’s difficult to think of things, what “small stuff” do you find you can always be grateful for?
- How do you manage to still be grateful on days when everything seems dark and pointless?
- do you sometimes feel that you have nothingto to be grateful for?
- What are some little joys in life I can learn to appreciate?
- Tell me how to practice gratitude ?
- What 5 things are you most grateful for?
- What do you think about gratitude to every problem you have been through?
- What are all people needed to be grateful for?
- Why did you take this challenge? Has it helped you to achieve what you wanted? 🙂