I do a Thankful Thursday post on social media every week. I ask everyone to tell me one thing that gave them an attitude of gratitude this week. It’s fun and interactive. You cheer them on with their accomplishments. In turn you appreciate your family and friends.
Take a moment to think about what makes you happy—not just for the moment, but in the life you are creating; a lasting sense of satisfaction can only be achieved through appreciation. Practice love. Others will see and be inspired.
- How you remind yourself of all things to be grateful for?
- When it’s difficult to think of things, what “small stuff” do you find you can always be grateful for?
- How do you manage to still be grateful on days when everything seems dark and pointless?
- do you sometimes feel that you have nothingto to be grateful for?
- What are some little joys in life I can learn to appreciate?
- Tell me how to practice gratitude ?
- What 5 things are you most grateful for?
- What do you think about gratitude to every problem you have been through?
- What are all people needed to be grateful for?
- Why did you take this challenge? Has it helped you to achieve what you wanted? 🙂