I am trying to write what I am grateful for in my journal. Some days it is hard to think of things to be grateful for. I moved in with my elderly mother to help her out. Umfortunately she can be a very negative person. How do I get negative people out of my life when one of them is my mother?
Always saying thank you even with the most little things, be grateful in everything you do , smile more your smile makes others smile.
Taking time to appreciate the moment. Reflecting on tye good things that day no matter how small. Genuinely conversing with and appreciateing those people and things in our lives that bring love and meaning
- Are you grateful for your breath or the opportunity to breathe? How does this question help support your gratitude habit?
- How long do you practice being greatful? How did it affect you?
- how to stay grateful. I’m always grateful for the same things.
- feeling grateful. how do you do this. I want to feel it more
- How do you catch yourself in moments where you’re being inwardly unkind to find the gratitude?
- In what way being grateful helped you?
- What is your be grateful habit?
- I find it difficult to feel gratitude. how do you do that. I have a gratitude journal. Write down 10 things a day. but really feel it. I find difficult.
- Do you write on gratitude nightly or just think about what your grateful for?
- How to find strength to be grateful when handling challenging situations?