I am trying to write what I am grateful for in my journal. Some days it is hard to think of things to be grateful for. I moved in with my elderly mother to help her out. Umfortunately she can be a very negative person. How do I get negative people out of my life when one of them is my mother?
Always saying thank you even with the most little things, be grateful in everything you do , smile more your smile makes others smile.
Taking time to appreciate the moment. Reflecting on tye good things that day no matter how small. Genuinely conversing with and appreciateing those people and things in our lives that bring love and meaning
- How you remind yourself of all things to be grateful for?
- When it’s difficult to think of things, what “small stuff” do you find you can always be grateful for?
- How do you manage to still be grateful on days when everything seems dark and pointless?
- do you sometimes feel that you have nothingto to be grateful for?
- What are some little joys in life I can learn to appreciate?
- Tell me how to practice gratitude ?
- What 5 things are you most grateful for?
- What do you think about gratitude to every problem you have been through?
- What are all people needed to be grateful for?
- Why did you take this challenge? Has it helped you to achieve what you wanted? 🙂