I find it keeps me hopeful rather than fearful. Being grateful gives me confidence to tackle my fears and see them dissipate when I perform actions that make them untrue.
Practicing gratitude can be useful for all sorts of things, including coping with fear. Try focusing at least part of your gratitude list on different things that make you feel safe. Even if they don’t directly contrast the things you fear, building up the list of things that make you safe can remind you of your bravery and strength.
I feel being grateful hi helps me put things into perspective and helps with my fears, and shows me how little our fears sometimes is.
Yes, I do. Also with being grateful, it actually helps me to see another side of some problems that happened which are the bright side of them.
- How many things do you write for your grateful habit?
- Have you seen noticeable benefits in your life from practicing gratitude every day for a while ?
- What do you usually think of when you practice gratitude?
- Do you ever find yourself recording the same things in your gratitude journal over and over again? Do you think it helps you understand what’s really important in life or do you try to spice things up and add new things?
- What is the hardest thing to be grateful for?
- what were some things you were grateful for today?😊
- What are you most grateful for, why?
- How did greatfulness improved your life ? ❤️
- Where do you see yourself in 3 to 6 months? How much movement and motivation can you give and receive?
- I wish you always find something to be grateful for in life. What is it these days?