I push through my tasks, even on days when I don’t feel grateful at all. There’s always something, no matter how small, that I can be grateful for. Grateful that I can still see beautiful images, people, or the environment; grateful to hear beautiful music and sounds of nature, that sort of thing. There’s always something to be grateful for, even during times when I feel like not waking up anymore.
I sit down and think about my day and I always find something to be grateful for even if I don’t feel like it. There is always something. Once I start I think of more.
I feel guilty, I'm not able to be that leader for those around, it dampens my ability to be there for my close friends, for my wife, and even myself. When I'm grateful I can talk calmy, argue peacefully, and handle adversity with ease
There are some days where I feel like there is nothing to be grateful for, maybe because nothing good happened or the day was was just bad. But I think that if you can't find anything to be grateful for you need to try your best to find the positive because you can be grateful for something as small as a roof over your head because not everyone has that. It's okay to not be okay but it's not okay to stay that way. Find positives when all seems negative.
- How many things do you write for your grateful habit?
- Have you seen noticeable benefits in your life from practicing gratitude every day for a while ?
- What do you usually think of when you practice gratitude?
- Do you ever find yourself recording the same things in your gratitude journal over and over again? Do you think it helps you understand what’s really important in life or do you try to spice things up and add new things?
- What is the hardest thing to be grateful for?
- what were some things you were grateful for today?😊
- What are you most grateful for, why?
- How did greatfulness improved your life ? ❤️
- Where do you see yourself in 3 to 6 months? How much movement and motivation can you give and receive?
- I wish you always find something to be grateful for in life. What is it these days?