I push through my tasks, even on days when I don’t feel grateful at all. There’s always something, no matter how small, that I can be grateful for. Grateful that I can still see beautiful images, people, or the environment; grateful to hear beautiful music and sounds of nature, that sort of thing. There’s always something to be grateful for, even during times when I feel like not waking up anymore.
I sit down and think about my day and I always find something to be grateful for even if I don’t feel like it. There is always something. Once I start I think of more.
I feel guilty, I'm not able to be that leader for those around, it dampens my ability to be there for my close friends, for my wife, and even myself. When I'm grateful I can talk calmy, argue peacefully, and handle adversity with ease
There are some days where I feel like there is nothing to be grateful for, maybe because nothing good happened or the day was was just bad. But I think that if you can't find anything to be grateful for you need to try your best to find the positive because you can be grateful for something as small as a roof over your head because not everyone has that. It's okay to not be okay but it's not okay to stay that way. Find positives when all seems negative.
- How you remind yourself of all things to be grateful for?
- When it’s difficult to think of things, what “small stuff” do you find you can always be grateful for?
- How do you manage to still be grateful on days when everything seems dark and pointless?
- do you sometimes feel that you have nothingto to be grateful for?
- What are some little joys in life I can learn to appreciate?
- Tell me how to practice gratitude ?
- What 5 things are you most grateful for?
- What do you think about gratitude to every problem you have been through?
- What are all people needed to be grateful for?
- Why did you take this challenge? Has it helped you to achieve what you wanted? 🙂