little things, there's always have to be something. for example that my loved ones are healthy, that i was able to get up from bed or simply just for being alive
Thinking about my amazing, supportive family, about my friends who are always there for me. Also realizing how far I've come in this journey to live a better and healthier life and all the progress I've made so far.
I just remember everyone and everything I’m grateful for and how much worse my life could be. I could be going hungry or not have a roof over my head. Even little things that don’t seem like a big deal are huge when you consider that it can be taken or go away.
I try to not overthink things anymore. I used to always think that if I’d be grateful for something, it would have to be really specially or memorable. Instead, even if I have a bad day, I’m trying to stay positive and think of those small things we tend to omit. “I had a bad day? My friend was there to listen to my ranting. I’m grateful we have such a great relationship.” This type of thinking will always allow you to find something to be grateful for, keep on trying !
- How you remind yourself of all things to be grateful for?
- When it’s difficult to think of things, what “small stuff” do you find you can always be grateful for?
- How do you manage to still be grateful on days when everything seems dark and pointless?
- do you sometimes feel that you have nothingto to be grateful for?
- What are some little joys in life I can learn to appreciate?
- Tell me how to practice gratitude ?
- What 5 things are you most grateful for?
- What do you think about gratitude to every problem you have been through?
- What are all people needed to be grateful for?
- Why did you take this challenge? Has it helped you to achieve what you wanted? 🙂