Practicing gratitude has gradually changed my life. In a way that I perceive things. And that's everything. I complain less and see the silver lining in things, even the days that don't seem all that great. Gratitude has allowed me to process my progress, even when I don't feel enough, I feel like I've moved the "needle" just by being more grateful each day. It has changed my relationships in a way in which I've gotten to see how I can be a better friend, without feeling like I'm using my friends as an emotional crutch.
Well I cannot tell you that my relationships changed because on this quarantine I found it hard to do but, with my family I find it easier to understand them and also to see what's wrong with me and have a better familiar connection
- How you remind yourself of all things to be grateful for?
- When it’s difficult to think of things, what “small stuff” do you find you can always be grateful for?
- How do you manage to still be grateful on days when everything seems dark and pointless?
- do you sometimes feel that you have nothingto to be grateful for?
- What are some little joys in life I can learn to appreciate?
- Tell me how to practice gratitude ?
- What 5 things are you most grateful for?
- What do you think about gratitude to every problem you have been through?
- What are all people needed to be grateful for?
- Why did you take this challenge? Has it helped you to achieve what you wanted? 🙂