I have practiced being thankful sometimes once daily usually at dinner with my family.
But I find it hard to do this on a daily basis.
And I have been even less successful and continuing to feel gratitude for something or someone in the long term.
Yet I know that everyday I am grateful for something or someone and I also know there are things and people I am grateful for over my lifetime so far.
Perhaps I need to try to think about that once a day to make the gratitude last?
- How you remind yourself of all things to be grateful for?
- When it’s difficult to think of things, what “small stuff” do you find you can always be grateful for?
- How do you manage to still be grateful on days when everything seems dark and pointless?
- do you sometimes feel that you have nothingto to be grateful for?
- What are some little joys in life I can learn to appreciate?
- Tell me how to practice gratitude ?
- What 5 things are you most grateful for?
- What do you think about gratitude to every problem you have been through?
- What are all people needed to be grateful for?
- Why did you take this challenge? Has it helped you to achieve what you wanted? 🙂