Yes im grateful to be able to breathe freely withiut any support from machines. This question helps me think more about what others are going through
This question made me realize that I should be thankful for being alive. I know I still have episodes where I just wanna end it all, but still thankful that I'm still here, choosing to get up and fight
- How can you maintain your gratitude and enjoy your life?
- What kind do your grateful for healthy?
- Are you grateful only for the things YOU have or for the things that exist but aren’t necessarily about you? For example, would you be grateful for a happy family in Singapore?
- I’m trying to be grateful, but i keep thanking for the same things. How can i be more creative in seeing other things to be grateful for?
- What’s the small thing that you’re grateful about today?
- Since beginning this grateful journey, my daughter and I recognize that we find ourselves feeling grateful for many things throughout the day. H as it had the same effect for you?
- If you are grateful about the things around you, but you dont actaully like yourself…. How do you be grateful for being you?
- What helps you to remember to reflect on gratitude?
- controling emotions?
- How cam I be grateful for who I am when I am struggling to like myself?