Use the 10 mins timer to be the motivation… "It's only 20mibs" and you might find that once you've got down your initial thoughts, you actually, genuinely can find at least one thing that day to be grateful for.
For me, sometimes it's just noticing the sky was blue rather than grey… Or noticing a kind interaction between people… Or something small in the street like a leaf that reminds me change is always inevitable
- How do you manage to stay grateful in difficult moments
- What’s the most unexpected thing you have been grateful for?
- What are some ways you express your gratitude?
- What’s your favorite way to express gratitude?
- What has helped you to stay greatful.
- How you remind yourself of all things to be grateful for?
- When it’s difficult to think of things, what “small stuff” do you find you can always be grateful for?
- How do you manage to still be grateful on days when everything seems dark and pointless?
- do you sometimes feel that you have nothingto to be grateful for?
- What are some little joys in life I can learn to appreciate?