The ability to put others at ease. Family, friends, and animals – so full of love! Fresh air and lungs that work to breathe it in. The roof over my head. Information at our fingertips, making it easy to learn. The ability to choose. This app and the ability to write this message. So much more!
I am grateful for when there are darkness and fear, it gives us a chance to illuminate hope served by unconditional love.
I'm grateful for my parents and my license, the abundance that has entered my life. My life and breathe. My ability to work.
- Are you grateful for your breath or the opportunity to breathe? How does this question help support your gratitude habit?
- How long do you practice being greatful? How did it affect you?
- how to stay grateful. I’m always grateful for the same things.
- feeling grateful. how do you do this. I want to feel it more
- How do you catch yourself in moments where you’re being inwardly unkind to find the gratitude?
- In what way being grateful helped you?
- What is your be grateful habit?
- I find it difficult to feel gratitude. how do you do that. I have a gratitude journal. Write down 10 things a day. but really feel it. I find difficult.
- Do you write on gratitude nightly or just think about what your grateful for?
- How to find strength to be grateful when handling challenging situations?