What you are really worried about when you worry what others think, is judgement. People who judge you are not those worthy of your consideration. Carry on in spite of them.
Those that love you will support you and in turn you will find it easier to appreciate them.
And I'll pass on staying grateful, cause I'm not sure about it myself 🙂
Being grateful is state of mind that is reached thru a variety of ways (long suffering, recovery, etc.). The ones that subscribe to the servant leadership style are able to radiate positivity and express gratitude as well.
Love your life! Live how it is better for you! And think about yourself! 🏻
To have another point of view is fine but YOU must be the final judge.
You are capable of achieving what you want and if someone really cares about you it will support you.
1. Focus on yourself: Remember that the only opinions that truly matter are your own. Spend time reflecting on your values, goals, and priorities. Stay true to yourself and live according to your own standards, rather than seeking validation from others.
2. Practice self-acceptance: Embrace your strengths and weaknesses, and accept yourself as you are. Remind yourself that you don't need external validation to feel worthy or valuable. Cultivate self-compassion and remind yourself that no one is perfect.
3. Count your blessings: Take time each day to acknowledge and appreciate the positive aspects of your life. This can be as simple as keeping a gratitude journal and writing down three things you are thankful for each day. Focusing on the positives can help shift your mindset away from caring about others' opinions.
4. Surround yourself with supportive people: Surround yourself with individuals who uplift and support you. Seek out friends and family members who appreciate you for who you are and provide a positive influence in your life. Their opinions and support will matter more than those of judgmental or negative individuals.
5. Reframe criticism: When faced with criticism, learn to view it as an opportunity for growth and self-improvement rather than something that defines your worth. Remember that everyone has different perspectives and opinions, and not all feedback is valid or meant to be taken personally.
6. Focus on your own happiness: Prioritize your own well-being and happiness. Engage in activities that bring you joy and fulfillment. Take steps towards your goals, pursue your interests, and create a life that aligns with your values. When you are focused on your own happiness, the opinions of others will matter less.
Remember, staying grateful and not caring about what others think is a journey that takes time and practice. Be patient with yourself as you develop these skills and remember to always be kind to yourself.
I put them under my diary entries, and I find it helps me to appreciate how I felt, as well as what happened during the day 🙂
Find out what keeps you going and keeps you happy and trust me your surroundings will have a positive impact just by doing what you love.
It’s your time, feeling and you should value yourself more than others.
Caring about what others think of you is a choice, you can choose to care or don’t care at all because, here is a thing everybody is going to have an opinion about you. At the end of the day you decide what’s true about you because you know than they know you. What somebody else thinks of you is none of your business except if you make it.
when you drink that first cup of water upon waking up! be grateful for what you did last night by getting that water to your bedside table
People's thoughts or opinion towards me are just an ideology of who they think I am, no matter how close they are to me.
I am living my life for myself and not for anyone👌
Being alone and following your routine is important.
Build your self esteem and don't forget who you are.
keep focus on what you want.
Not caring what others think would essentially mean me taking the time to step out of myself for a moment and realise most of us are focusing too much on ourselves to bother with others. And having a good support system will also help get us the constructive feedback we need. But the most crucial thing here is to reflect on whether we actually feel good for having done that and are we being true to ourselves.
Everyone has their own journey and deserves respect. That also applies to you.
Its just what you planned for today i checklist the things that's all just ignore the fact what others say
If you get that thought then open the checklist and see what you did today and what's remaining
-I am the epicentre of their thought sea always.
– Their perception of 'me' matters more than my own perception of 'self'
– I can effectively control their perception every time, all the time.
Are they true?
You tell me.
No one else can understand it and fulfill it as much as I can. So I do not let others influence my thoughts, more than how much I let them. I take what I feel is better for me and my growth and ignore everything that feeds off negatively from me.
Stay happy darling
You see, you are grateful to be you and your experiences let others handle their own.
Another thing u must realize is, no matter what kind of a person u decide to be, whether good or bad, kind or mean, people will always judge u anyways. And that's one thing that you can't control. So as long as it's smth that's not in ur control then don't give it any attention. So do what makes you happy, do what makes you smile, coz everybody's judging anyway. You must never let what other people think influence anything that brings you happiness or joy or contentment