Make and hold space for time to be grateful in your life, even if it’s only a small amount each day. Set this time purposefully and with intention to dedicate it to your act of gratitude.
Looking back on my day and trying not to repeat the same thing. Looking at what else I'm grateful for, to give me a better outlook on my life and every little part of it.
Writing 3 things I’m grateful for in a gratitude journal I keep on my nightstand. I try to elaborate and reflect on each instead of simply listing them.
I have a guided gratitude journey I use. I also list things I'm grateful for every day, at least 3 but it usually ends up being more. I use this app to help hold me accountable to do it daily. Add the gratitude challenge
Find something ( ANYTHING!!) to be grateful for! Breathing, shelter, food, a place to sleep, a caring heart that WANTS to see the good. Just be GRATEFUL
- How you remind yourself of all things to be grateful for?
- When it’s difficult to think of things, what “small stuff” do you find you can always be grateful for?
- How do you manage to still be grateful on days when everything seems dark and pointless?
- do you sometimes feel that you have nothingto to be grateful for?
- What are some little joys in life I can learn to appreciate?
- Tell me how to practice gratitude ?
- What 5 things are you most grateful for?
- What do you think about gratitude to every problem you have been through?
- What are all people needed to be grateful for?
- Why did you take this challenge? Has it helped you to achieve what you wanted? 🙂