Make and hold space for time to be grateful in your life, even if it’s only a small amount each day. Set this time purposefully and with intention to dedicate it to your act of gratitude.
Looking back on my day and trying not to repeat the same thing. Looking at what else I'm grateful for, to give me a better outlook on my life and every little part of it.
Writing 3 things I’m grateful for in a gratitude journal I keep on my nightstand. I try to elaborate and reflect on each instead of simply listing them.
I have a guided gratitude journey I use. I also list things I'm grateful for every day, at least 3 but it usually ends up being more. I use this app to help hold me accountable to do it daily. Add the gratitude challenge
Find something ( ANYTHING!!) to be grateful for! Breathing, shelter, food, a place to sleep, a caring heart that WANTS to see the good. Just be GRATEFUL
- Are you grateful for your breath or the opportunity to breathe? How does this question help support your gratitude habit?
- How long do you practice being greatful? How did it affect you?
- how to stay grateful. I’m always grateful for the same things.
- feeling grateful. how do you do this. I want to feel it more
- How do you catch yourself in moments where you’re being inwardly unkind to find the gratitude?
- In what way being grateful helped you?
- What is your be grateful habit?
- I find it difficult to feel gratitude. how do you do that. I have a gratitude journal. Write down 10 things a day. but really feel it. I find difficult.
- Do you write on gratitude nightly or just think about what your grateful for?
- How to find strength to be grateful when handling challenging situations?