Yes! It has been difficult to not get depressed with the pandemic and civil unrest. Plus the worry about losing my right to marry my fiancee. Sometimes I can hardly think of one thing that is going right, but the few moments I take to write something positive really help me keep my mental health more in check. Also, it is great to look over my past responses to the gratitude question, and remember the good things that have happened over the month
Yes. Gratitude makes us value everything we have in life. Even the smallest things we sometimes take for granted. It gives you a feeling of having achieved something in life. It just feels great.
- Are you grateful for your breath or the opportunity to breathe? How does this question help support your gratitude habit?
- How long do you practice being greatful? How did it affect you?
- how to stay grateful. I’m always grateful for the same things.
- feeling grateful. how do you do this. I want to feel it more
- How do you catch yourself in moments where you’re being inwardly unkind to find the gratitude?
- In what way being grateful helped you?
- What is your be grateful habit?
- I find it difficult to feel gratitude. how do you do that. I have a gratitude journal. Write down 10 things a day. but really feel it. I find difficult.
- Do you write on gratitude nightly or just think about what your grateful for?
- How to find strength to be grateful when handling challenging situations?