Yes! It has been difficult to not get depressed with the pandemic and civil unrest. Plus the worry about losing my right to marry my fiancee. Sometimes I can hardly think of one thing that is going right, but the few moments I take to write something positive really help me keep my mental health more in check. Also, it is great to look over my past responses to the gratitude question, and remember the good things that have happened over the month
Yes. Gratitude makes us value everything we have in life. Even the smallest things we sometimes take for granted. It gives you a feeling of having achieved something in life. It just feels great.
- How you remind yourself of all things to be grateful for?
- When it’s difficult to think of things, what “small stuff” do you find you can always be grateful for?
- How do you manage to still be grateful on days when everything seems dark and pointless?
- do you sometimes feel that you have nothingto to be grateful for?
- What are some little joys in life I can learn to appreciate?
- Tell me how to practice gratitude ?
- What 5 things are you most grateful for?
- What do you think about gratitude to every problem you have been through?
- What are all people needed to be grateful for?
- Why did you take this challenge? Has it helped you to achieve what you wanted? 🙂