I do it at least twice daily, it really helps, and usually I do it through a prayer, it makes you feel certain that there's someone who's really listening to you
Often as I can, but at times I miss the really important details and after long meditation that's when I look back n see what I really need to be thankful about…
I am thankful for everything I have no matter how big or small it is, I love being grateful to everyone and everything because I don't know went that person might leave or that thing might go so am gonna always be thankful no matter what
- Who are you most grateful for in your life?
- Do you write your gratitudes down on paper, type on your gadget or do you just mentally think about them?
- How do you show gratitude to the people you love?
- How do I stay grateful even during difficult times?
- What does it mean to practice gratitude?
- Do you feel some changes in your life since doing the Be Grateful habit?
- How do you express your gratitude?
- What do you write in a gratitude journal?
- Who or what are you most grateful for?
- What are the little things that you’re grateful for?