I do it at least twice daily, it really helps, and usually I do it through a prayer, it makes you feel certain that there's someone who's really listening to you
Often as I can, but at times I miss the really important details and after long meditation that's when I look back n see what I really need to be thankful about…
I am thankful for everything I have no matter how big or small it is, I love being grateful to everyone and everything because I don't know went that person might leave or that thing might go so am gonna always be thankful no matter what
- When it’s difficult to think of things, what “small stuff” do you find you can always be grateful for?
- How do you manage to still be grateful on days when everything seems dark and pointless?
- do you sometimes feel that you have nothingto to be grateful for?
- What are some little joys in life I can learn to appreciate?
- Tell me how to practice gratitude ?
- What 5 things are you most grateful for?
- What do you think about gratitude to every problem you have been through?
- What are all people needed to be grateful for?
- Why did you take this challenge? Has it helped you to achieve what you wanted? 🙂
- Why do we practice gratitude in our daily lives?