Thank you so much for your question. I think it’s essential to be grateful for everything that you are aware of otherwise it may not be gratitude but just another task or ritual. Being grateful means that you’re aware of what you’re thankful for, small or big things; physical, mental, emotional or financial health. Making good habits means being a better person all around in all areas of life. Thank you for letting me share.
I think we should feel grateful every day. Sometimes even every min or so. Because anything can happen throughout our days, sometimes simple wins happen and once we recognize it we need to be grateful. So if we are tuned in to things and life we will be able to spot those things in our lifes that we should be thankful for.
- How you remind yourself of all things to be grateful for?
- When it’s difficult to think of things, what “small stuff” do you find you can always be grateful for?
- How do you manage to still be grateful on days when everything seems dark and pointless?
- do you sometimes feel that you have nothingto to be grateful for?
- What are some little joys in life I can learn to appreciate?
- Tell me how to practice gratitude ?
- What 5 things are you most grateful for?
- What do you think about gratitude to every problem you have been through?
- What are all people needed to be grateful for?
- Why did you take this challenge? Has it helped you to achieve what you wanted? 🙂