Thank you so much for your question. I think it’s essential to be grateful for everything that you are aware of otherwise it may not be gratitude but just another task or ritual. Being grateful means that you’re aware of what you’re thankful for, small or big things; physical, mental, emotional or financial health. Making good habits means being a better person all around in all areas of life. Thank you for letting me share.
I think we should feel grateful every day. Sometimes even every min or so. Because anything can happen throughout our days, sometimes simple wins happen and once we recognize it we need to be grateful. So if we are tuned in to things and life we will be able to spot those things in our lifes that we should be thankful for.
- How many things do you write for your grateful habit?
- Have you seen noticeable benefits in your life from practicing gratitude every day for a while ?
- What do you usually think of when you practice gratitude?
- Do you ever find yourself recording the same things in your gratitude journal over and over again? Do you think it helps you understand what’s really important in life or do you try to spice things up and add new things?
- What is the hardest thing to be grateful for?
- what were some things you were grateful for today?😊
- What are you most grateful for, why?
- How did greatfulness improved your life ? ❤️
- Where do you see yourself in 3 to 6 months? How much movement and motivation can you give and receive?
- I wish you always find something to be grateful for in life. What is it these days?