Thank you so much for your question. I think it’s essential to be grateful for everything that you are aware of otherwise it may not be gratitude but just another task or ritual. Being grateful means that you’re aware of what you’re thankful for, small or big things; physical, mental, emotional or financial health. Making good habits means being a better person all around in all areas of life. Thank you for letting me share.
I think we should feel grateful every day. Sometimes even every min or so. Because anything can happen throughout our days, sometimes simple wins happen and once we recognize it we need to be grateful. So if we are tuned in to things and life we will be able to spot those things in our lifes that we should be thankful for.
- What is the simplest thing you are grateful for?
- What does gratitude help you accomplish?
- Is gratefulness a habit or mindset? Do we call it a habit just to cultivate that mindset in long term?
- Inspite of practicing the gratitude my mind to get back to it’s old habit of focusing on the negatives does that happen with you also?
- Do you actually use the meditation exercises? Do they actually help you over a course of time?
- How do you find something to be grateful for on a bad day?
- Do you see being grateful part of your religious faith or only a secular (worldly) idea?
- How is your being grateful habit coming along? Is it hard? Easy? Do you find yourself just listing random stuff for the sake of, or do you actually deeply think about what you are truly grateful or appreciative of?
- When you are down in tje dumps, angry, resentful, etc., it is so hard to be grateful and see good… what are some quick fixes to get out of a funk/stinkin’ thinkin’?
- Do you try to pick something different to be grateful for everyday?