Sometimes I find myself thinking negatively about them and I catch myself; i ask myself if there is a more positive, grateful way I can choose to think about things.
Its important to be thankful for any setbacks as well because the progressive mind wants to keep on learning and improving. But to improve you need to understand the short coming. The fore its vital and once you start making peace with the fact that set backs are bound to happen. And I will accept them happily and just acknowlege but ignore it and bounce back up. That when your life truly starts to turn around 🥰
- How you remind yourself of all things to be grateful for?
- When it’s difficult to think of things, what “small stuff” do you find you can always be grateful for?
- How do you manage to still be grateful on days when everything seems dark and pointless?
- do you sometimes feel that you have nothingto to be grateful for?
- What are some little joys in life I can learn to appreciate?
- Tell me how to practice gratitude ?
- What 5 things are you most grateful for?
- What do you think about gratitude to every problem you have been through?
- What are all people needed to be grateful for?
- Why did you take this challenge? Has it helped you to achieve what you wanted? 🙂