Sometimes I find myself thinking negatively about them and I catch myself; i ask myself if there is a more positive, grateful way I can choose to think about things.
Its important to be thankful for any setbacks as well because the progressive mind wants to keep on learning and improving. But to improve you need to understand the short coming. The fore its vital and once you start making peace with the fact that set backs are bound to happen. And I will accept them happily and just acknowlege but ignore it and bounce back up. That when your life truly starts to turn around 🥰
- How many things do you write for your grateful habit?
- Have you seen noticeable benefits in your life from practicing gratitude every day for a while ?
- What do you usually think of when you practice gratitude?
- Do you ever find yourself recording the same things in your gratitude journal over and over again? Do you think it helps you understand what’s really important in life or do you try to spice things up and add new things?
- What is the hardest thing to be grateful for?
- what were some things you were grateful for today?😊
- What are you most grateful for, why?
- How did greatfulness improved your life ? ❤️
- Where do you see yourself in 3 to 6 months? How much movement and motivation can you give and receive?
- I wish you always find something to be grateful for in life. What is it these days?