If I were to say WHAT, I would say for the necessities to start with. Having plenty to survive on, the freedom to succeed or fail, the love in our lives and the support from those around us.
because realising that at the and of each day, even the worst one, there's been something worth being celebrated makes you feel better and it can change a bad day into a good one
I'm sorry for my english cause I'm not mother tongue and I hope that was what you were asking
I personally write down in a notebook for 10 mins the things that I'm grateful for…
And WiFi, seems like basics, but be greatful that your basic needs are covered. You woke up today – life. I can go on and on. Just observe the obvious things
- How you remind yourself of all things to be grateful for?
- When it’s difficult to think of things, what “small stuff” do you find you can always be grateful for?
- How do you manage to still be grateful on days when everything seems dark and pointless?
- do you sometimes feel that you have nothingto to be grateful for?
- What are some little joys in life I can learn to appreciate?
- Tell me how to practice gratitude ?
- What 5 things are you most grateful for?
- What do you think about gratitude to every problem you have been through?
- Why did you take this challenge? Has it helped you to achieve what you wanted? 🙂
- Why do we practice gratitude in our daily lives?