Absolutely, it helps keep me focused on what’s important. Over time, though, sometimes I’ve changed my gratitude practice in different small ways to shift my direction. So sometimes I just record three grateful things, sometimes I write a short journal entry, sometimes I focus on a specific area of my life. They all make subtle changes in how the practice feels.
- How you remind yourself of all things to be grateful for?
- When it’s difficult to think of things, what “small stuff” do you find you can always be grateful for?
- How do you manage to still be grateful on days when everything seems dark and pointless?
- do you sometimes feel that you have nothingto to be grateful for?
- What are some little joys in life I can learn to appreciate?
- Tell me how to practice gratitude ?
- What 5 things are you most grateful for?
- What do you think about gratitude to every problem you have been through?
- What are all people needed to be grateful for?
- Why did you take this challenge? Has it helped you to achieve what you wanted? 🙂