Sadness is the opposite to happiness. When I feel gratitude it makes me calm in the same way both happiness and sadness can do. My mother is sick, she does cemos sometimes and she cant work. Everytime I see her in pain it hurts and everytime I see her in pain Im grateful for being healthy. I do not say that I never complain about my life because I do alot there is many thing I wish was different and problems to be solved but Im so grateful Im healthy enough to deal with it. I think sadness is like the rain before sun. Without feeling sad or worried how are you suposed to know what you are grateful for. I do not despise sadness, I embrace it, it makes me strong and it makes me grateful for all the things that makes me happy
- How do you manage to stay grateful in difficult moments
- What’s the most unexpected thing you have been grateful for?
- What are some ways you express your gratitude?
- What’s your favorite way to express gratitude?
- What has helped you to stay greatful.
- How you remind yourself of all things to be grateful for?
- When it’s difficult to think of things, what “small stuff” do you find you can always be grateful for?
- How do you manage to still be grateful on days when everything seems dark and pointless?
- do you sometimes feel that you have nothingto to be grateful for?
- What are some little joys in life I can learn to appreciate?