Right now… I'm grateful for doing the yoga teacher training in Umeå, Sweden. I know in my heart it's the right thing to do.
My education. I get to learn and experience new things everyday, even though middle school right now may not be the most .. free. My family. They are always there for me, even through fights and hard times. My friends. They support me as well, and make me laugh on my lowest days. My boyfriend. He seems he loves me in unexplainable ways. I love him. The roof above my head. I like being home and feeling safe. Being here in general. I like my life, despite the hard times and dislikeable moments. <3
I'm greatful for the small but big things in life like:the food i eat, water, the fact that i wake up, have 2 ears and one mouth, and more
- How you remind yourself of all things to be grateful for?
- When it’s difficult to think of things, what “small stuff” do you find you can always be grateful for?
- How do you manage to still be grateful on days when everything seems dark and pointless?
- do you sometimes feel that you have nothingto to be grateful for?
- What are some little joys in life I can learn to appreciate?
- Tell me how to practice gratitude ?
- What 5 things are you most grateful for?
- What do you think about gratitude to every problem you have been through?
- What are all people needed to be grateful for?
- Why did you take this challenge? Has it helped you to achieve what you wanted? 🙂