Right now… I'm grateful for doing the yoga teacher training in Umeå, Sweden. I know in my heart it's the right thing to do.
My education. I get to learn and experience new things everyday, even though middle school right now may not be the most .. free. My family. They are always there for me, even through fights and hard times. My friends. They support me as well, and make me laugh on my lowest days. My boyfriend. He seems he loves me in unexplainable ways. I love him. The roof above my head. I like being home and feeling safe. Being here in general. I like my life, despite the hard times and dislikeable moments. <3
I'm greatful for the small but big things in life like:the food i eat, water, the fact that i wake up, have 2 ears and one mouth, and more
- How many things do you write for your grateful habit?
- Have you seen noticeable benefits in your life from practicing gratitude every day for a while ?
- What do you usually think of when you practice gratitude?
- Do you ever find yourself recording the same things in your gratitude journal over and over again? Do you think it helps you understand what’s really important in life or do you try to spice things up and add new things?
- What is the hardest thing to be grateful for?
- what were some things you were grateful for today?😊
- What are you most grateful for, why?
- How did greatfulness improved your life ? ❤️
- Where do you see yourself in 3 to 6 months? How much movement and motivation can you give and receive?
- I wish you always find something to be grateful for in life. What is it these days?