But I'm also one of those who finds it hard to feel grateful.
So I pay attention to small things throughout the day that I am actually grateful for:
If someone invited me to dinner, or even cooked, I'm grateful for their friendship (or cooking prowess)!
If I went on a walk/meditated/whatever, I'm grateful for the time I took for myself.
If I got to borrow a truck to run errands while ice was on the ground, I'm grateful for the opportunity.
It's small things that add up to something bigger, or at least that's how I feel about it
- How can you maintain your gratitude and enjoy your life?
- What kind do your grateful for healthy?
- Are you grateful only for the things YOU have or for the things that exist but aren’t necessarily about you? For example, would you be grateful for a happy family in Singapore?
- I’m trying to be grateful, but i keep thanking for the same things. How can i be more creative in seeing other things to be grateful for?
- What’s the small thing that you’re grateful about today?
- Since beginning this grateful journey, my daughter and I recognize that we find ourselves feeling grateful for many things throughout the day. H as it had the same effect for you?
- If you are grateful about the things around you, but you dont actaully like yourself…. How do you be grateful for being you?
- What helps you to remember to reflect on gratitude?
- controling emotions?
- How cam I be grateful for who I am when I am struggling to like myself?